At GrapheneDB, we are committed to giving the best possible service through all of our deployment options.
We are happy to announce today support for 5 additional AWS regions on our Standard plans, and 3 additional regions on our Performances plans. Below, you can find our expanded list of supported AWS regions:
- US East (N. Virginia)
- US West (N. California) - NEW ON STANDARD AND PERFORMANCE TIER -
- US West (Oregon) - NEW ON STANDARD TIER -
- Europe (Ireland)
- Europe (Frankfurt) - NEW ON STANDARD AND PERFORMANCE TIER -
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) - NEW ON STANDARD TIER -
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo) - NEW ON STANDARD AND PERFORMANCE TIER -
If you want to change your existing database to one of these new regions, you can use our self-service clone feature and select the new AWS region of your choice when cloning.