There will be maintenance window at 19:00-20:00 CEST (Berlin time) today while we deploy the new architecture and migrate all existing databases to the new sandbox plans running Neo4j 1.8.2.
What this means for you
- As part of this change in the architecture and the DB instances the URLs to access your databases Neo4j REST API will change. After the migration you will need to login and get your new connection settings.
- Your existing DB will be migrated without data loss to our new sandbox plans running vanilla Neo4j.
- All new databases will be setup as vanilla Neo4j instances.
- You can expect all features that you can get from Neo4j community edition, v 1.8.2. excluding: REST API Traversals and Gremlin. It’s worth mentioning that Cypher is a great replacement for both and fully supported.
- You will have access to Neo4j Web Admin interface. You will find a link to it in your database dashboard after the migration is concluded.
- Support of Neo4j REST drivers has been improved. Any driver compatible with Neo4j 1.8.2 Community Edition should work as well with GrapheneDB. If you do find an issue just let us know and we will fix it ASAP.
Documentation and support
We are in the process of updating our website and the developer docs to reflect this change. Please be patient if you can’t see the whole content yet.
As usual, if you run into any issues or if you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.